This delicious and easy-to-make drink incorporates all the tastes of summer; fresh berries and herbs will have you craving this drink on every warm and sunny day!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (preferably picked at Prairie Grove)
- Handful of fresh basil (picked straight from your garden)
- Juice of half a lime
- 3-4 Tbsp of homey (or more/less to taste)
- 4 cups of sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh basil leaves
- Puree half a cup of fresh raspberries with the lime juice and honey in a blender.
- In a large pitcher, combine the sparkling water and raspberry purée mixture and stir well.
- Add the remaining half cup of fresh raspberries, the handful of fresh basil leaves and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavours to combine. Mix well again before serving.
- To serve, add ice cubes to each glass, pour over and garnish with more fresh raspberries and basil leaves.
- Treat yourself, or some special guests, to a dang fine summer drink!